Luxury Cabin Terms & Conditions
RESERVATION & CHECK-IN POLICIES
All cabins have a 2-night minimum stay, three night minimum on holiday weekends and during Christmas, Thanksgiving, and Spring breaks.
- Reservation guaranteed with credit card or PayPal account. Payment is processed in full upon booking.
- To check in go straight to your cabin and use the key code we provided in your confirmation email to get in the cabin.
- Check-in is at 3 pm
- Check out is 11 am.
- Failure to check out at 11 am may result in an extra nights charge.
- Overcrowding of the cabin or having more guests than allowed on the original reservation will result in additional charges.
- We charge a one-night cancellation fee.
- CANCELLATIONS or DATE CHANGES must be made 14 days before your arrival to be eligible for a refund (1-night cancellation fee still applies).
- You may change the date of your reservation or your cabin choice as long as the change is made more than 14 days before your arrival. There is a $25 fee for this change.
- We cannot refund shortened stays within 14 days of your scheduled arrival.
- Please let us know at least 14 days before your arrival if you have changed your vacation plans or will not be able to make your stay avoid paying for your stay. Please CALL AND EMAIL YOUR CANCELLATION. You must get a cancellation confirmation email from us before your cancellation is final.
- We cannot give refunds due to weather or early departure.
- Trip Insurance – You can purchase travel insurance with http://www.insuremytrip.com. This is provided as a convenience and is a 3rd party vendor. You may use this to purchase travel insurance or use a company of your choice.
- Conditions of the lake and surrounding areas are not reasons for cancellations.
PROBLEMS THAT MAY ARISE DURING YOUR STAY
- We do not anticipate any missing items, broken or damaged products, etc. upon your arrival however If you encounter a problem with your cabin during your stay you must contact us immediately. We cannot refund a portion of your stay after your departure for issues that were not reported to us during your stay. You must call all numbers listed until someone is reached or leave a voicemail if you’re unable to reach anyone when you encounter an issue that needs our attention; we will respond promptly.
- Damages to the cabin, items in the cabin, or property occurring during your stay will be charged to the credit card on file including damage to linens.
To provide our guests with the best vacation possible, we ask that all damages and/or maintenance issues be reported upon arrival. Every effort will be made to correct issues as quickly as possible. An active credit card is required to maintain the reservation. By making this online reservation you waive your right to dispute any charges that are made to your credit card regarding this policy.
Non-billing stipulations include:
- No damage to the property or theft.
- No violations of rental or association policies.
- Rental is left in a neat and orderly condition.
- NO SMOKING in the cabins, you may smoke outside and away from the cabin. PLEASE rid of your cigarette butts before leaving the cabin. We will charge a $250 smoke removal fee for smoking in the cabin.